Tuesday 11 September 2012

Lupe Fiasco - Bitch Bad/American Terrorist Pt.2

Lupe always has a way with getting his words/views across in such a powerful way. I grew up listening to his mixtapes/albums.

suave

Lupe Fiasco - Bitch Bad 


"Bitch bad, women good, lady better, they misunderstood" 

One of the best comments:




Can't wait for Food & Liquor 2, however it will apparently be his last.

Lupe Tweets: "My father I have spoken the truth to them yet it has only made my life in this world more troubled. I can bear this no longer… I have spoken peace only 2 receive vitriol and malice in return. My brother seeks destruction my sister seeks attention paths to nothingness. I’d die for them… but they’d probably spit on my grave… I still will die for them… Just bury me in a place far from their reach… Amin. This album will probably be my last… Its been a pleasure to have all my fans provide so much love an inspiration for me and my family, but my heart is broken and I see no comfort further along this path only more pain. I cannot participate any longer in this… My first true love was literature so I will return to that… Lupe Fiasco ends here…" 

Lupe Fiasco - American Terrorist Pt. 2 



Deep. Really hope he does not leave .... however I would definitely look forward to a novel from him.




~ Hacknik

No comments:

Post a Comment